Making Renewable Energy Accessible
This is a unique opportunity to invest in India’s first Renewable Energy AIF with target 15% IRR to investor (pre-tax) over 10 years and have an impact in accelerating deployment of solar assets across commercial and industrial sectors.
Time Frame & Fees
- 48 month deployment period
- Fund length of 10 + 2 years
- 20% carry with an IRR hurdle of 12%
- 2% management fee
Fund Size & Minimums
- First close and minimum size is ₹20 Cr. Our target size is ₹50 Cr. There is Green-shoe option of an additional ₹20 Cr.
- Minimum investment is ₹1 Cr. to participate
- All opportunities evaluated to deliver an unleveraged Project IRR > 16%
- We also plan to leverage the portfolio for an overall Project IRR > 19%
Why Renewable Energy AIF?
Renewable energy offers a non-cyclical investment opportunity that doesn’t have the ups and downs of the economic cycles. It offers an annuity style return to diversify your portfolio.
We utilise our expertise, network, and technology to filter through the noise. Given the market dynamics and cost of solar, this is an ideal time to tap into the opportunity of solar asset investing for the masses.
Healthy Return Potential
The AIF has been structured to provide annualised returns greater than 15%. The hurdle rate has been set to 12%.
Tangible Asset Ownership
Our hard assets will give you another layer of reassurance. We also use insurance, contracts and other risk mitigation mechanisms to secure the investment.
Our team draws on a wide and deep range of experience not only in the energy sector, but also as investors across various emerging markets.
Our experienced team will be infrastructure managers of the fund. Our pre-fund track record, managing commercial and industrial solar projects will give investors confidence in us being able to provide end-to-end management of the deployed solar plants. Our goal is to ensure maximum generation and performance from the plants for investors.